Neverwinter: Uprising Available on Console Today
Neverwinter: Uprising is the latest update for the Dungeons & Dragons MMO, and it’s now available on PS4 and Xbox One. Set in the domain of the Mad Mage, Halaster Blackcloak, players will have access to a new playable race, the Gith. The Gith are locked in their never-ending struggle with the Illithid, deep in the depths of the Undermountain. A host of new features come to Neverwinter with this update, such as a new 10-player Endgame Trial, new PVP content, and a refresh to Protector’s Enclave. Players can also look forward to a recrafted tutorial, a new early game experience and more.
Neverwinter Uprising Highlights:
All-New Playable Gith Race – Become the rebellion! The new race of psionic warriors is available to VIP members the first two weeks following Uprising’s launch.
Uprising Storyline – Engage the Illitihid in a struggle that will take adventurers from the depths of Undermountain to a secret Githyanki asteroid base in orbit above Toril.
Tower of the Mad Mage Trial – Enter Halaster Blackcloak’s private library to match wits and powers in an all-new, endgame 10-Player Trial.
Protector’s Enclave & Early Game Zone Revamp – Adventurers returning from their questing to the south may notice some changes to the heart of Neverwinter. Explore a remodeled Protector’s Enclave and experience adjustments to early zones and stories through the eyes of a new character.
Appearance System Overhaul – An evolution of the transmutation, dye and fashion systems, the newly improved Appearance tab allows adventurers to define the look of each slot in their inventory. Use dyes to unlock reusable colors, allowing for permanent mixing-and-matching of gear appearance and accents to truly define the look of each character.
New PvP Content – Enjoy a new map, Stardock Arena, and fresh rewards for your battle efforts as the PvP experience evolves following class overhauls in Undermountain.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Games celebrate Valentine's
- Perfect World Entertainment is celebrating Valentine's across its games with various items, events, and more.
- Iron Throne Introduces Massive 128 Alliance Tournament and Kingdom Invasion Features
- Two new features arrived on Netmarble's Iron Throne today that expand Alliance and Kingdom Battle features.
- Battle for the Throne: City-building/TCG Mobile game now Available
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...