Six Temples Announces Private Beta Start Date
Six Temples is an upcoming competitive multiplayer territory control game, with a mythic fantasy setting. Players will choose one of ten heroes per match, and compete on procedurally generated maps, and fight for territory among 36 other players, by capturing six of the map’s temples. It will combine melee combat, magical powers, and a diverse cast of characters in competitive timed matches, and environmental destruction. Best of all, the Private Beta is scheduled to start on October 10th, and players interested in trying it can sign up below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild West Online Preview
- Wild West Online is an online open world game that puts the player in the classic western United States experience.
- Rogue Life News - New Heroes & Portuguese Language Support
- Glowhow has added three new warriors in its action shooting RPG, Rogue Life, along with new Portuguese language support.
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.