Realm Royale Begins Crossplay with ‘BokOps’ Update
Realm Royale has a new Battle Pass on the way, with a focus on futuristic combat: BokOps! 50 levels of content await, from the next generation of military technology. But more important than that, PS4 Crossplay has officially begun with this update. All active HiRez titles now offer full cross-play compatibility on PC and all major consoles. Realm Royale is also adding a third ability slot to the game. With this, players can equip Offensive, Support, and Movement abilities to show off their skill to the best of their ability. This slot opens up a ton of new possibilities for ability layouts and builds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Annouces "H1Z1" - MMO Zombie Survial Game
- Last week, Sony Online Entertainment announced their newest F2P game as an ode to Star Wars Galaxies fans out there. Known as "H1Z1"...
- Moto Racer 4 Roars onto Console & PC in October
- Moto Racer 4 announces its release for Playstation®4, Xbox One, PC and Mac worldwide on October 13, 2016.
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).