Realm Royale Begins Crossplay with ‘BokOps’ Update
Realm Royale has a new Battle Pass on the way, with a focus on futuristic combat: BokOps! 50 levels of content await, from the next generation of military technology. But more important than that, PS4 Crossplay has officially begun with this update. All active HiRez titles now offer full cross-play compatibility on PC and all major consoles. Realm Royale is also adding a third ability slot to the game. With this, players can equip Offensive, Support, and Movement abilities to show off their skill to the best of their ability. This slot opens up a ton of new possibilities for ability layouts and builds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.