Realm Royale Begins Crossplay with ‘BokOps’ Update
Realm Royale has a new Battle Pass on the way, with a focus on futuristic combat: BokOps! 50 levels of content await, from the next generation of military technology. But more important than that, PS4 Crossplay has officially begun with this update. All active HiRez titles now offer full cross-play compatibility on PC and all major consoles. Realm Royale is also adding a third ability slot to the game. With this, players can equip Offensive, Support, and Movement abilities to show off their skill to the best of their ability. This slot opens up a ton of new possibilities for ability layouts and builds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.
- League of Angels – Paradise Land Launches on Mobile
- League of Angels – Paradise Land, the latest turn-based fantasy RPG, launches on iOS and Android today, endorsed by Gal Godot.