Realm Royale Begins Crossplay with ‘BokOps’ Update
Realm Royale has a new Battle Pass on the way, with a focus on futuristic combat: BokOps! 50 levels of content await, from the next generation of military technology. But more important than that, PS4 Crossplay has officially begun with this update. All active HiRez titles now offer full cross-play compatibility on PC and all major consoles. Realm Royale is also adding a third ability slot to the game. With this, players can equip Offensive, Support, and Movement abilities to show off their skill to the best of their ability. This slot opens up a ton of new possibilities for ability layouts and builds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EnMasse Opens Up about Closers Cast of Characters
- In En Masse's title Closers, players will take on the role of a super-powered agent of UNION!
- Swordsman: Open Beta Coming July 3rd
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman will ent...
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...