Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Launches in the Americas
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 has officially gone live on Playstation 4 today in the Americas, as a free-to-play title in the PSN Store. Whether players are on land or in space, their favorite Mobile Suits are available to pilot and do battle with in against their foes. Players will fight for survival in 6v6 online matches with players all over the world. Pilots themselves will also be able to take part in the fight alongside mecha, by placing bombs in enemy bases or applying support fire. Customizable Mobile Suits are also available so players can enhance their favorite suits with Development Points earned in battle.
Shoya Yamazaki, Director of I.P. Strategy at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. discussed the launch of Battle Operation 2:
The Gundam franchise is a rich universe featuring storylines full of drama, honor, and intense action. By bringing Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 to the Americas, we invite western audiences to experience the Gundam world first-hand by taking part in visceral Gundam Mobile Suit battles and to dive deeper into this storied universe.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ballardia Games announces closure of World of the Living Dead
- Ballardia Games, the independent game developer founded by ex Jolt Online developers, is sad to announce that, after a year of Open Beta, the ...
- Secret World Legends Expands Into An Apocalyptic Tokyo City
- Funcom just updated Secret World Legends with the first of three major content additions that expand into a world of ruin and disaster: Tokyo.
- League of Angels III Debuts a Third Mythic Hero
- Victoria and Athena were the first Mythic Heroes added to League of Angels III - but they will soon be joined by Tabitha!