Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
The Chosen will go on the offense in Sertao, Coral Forest, and Devil’s Tusk for four hours straight, sending in Chosen Strike Teams, Incursions, Thumbers, Darkslips, and more to assault the humans. During this, Firefall Developers will be taking control of powerful Chosen that will challenge players with an even more powerful kit than the last dev event.
Players who play for more than an hour straight (no logging off) during the event will earn:
- Exclusive Warpaint – “Defender of Humanity” – Permanent Unlock
- Exclusive Decal – “Defender of Humanity” – Permanent Unlock
- Exclusive Title – “Defender of Humanity” – Permanent Unlock
- Achievement – “Defender of Humanity”
- Free 7 Day VIP Membership
More about the event is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...
- BlizzCon Beta Announcements For Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone
- BlizzCon 2013 has started and is throwing all the punches right at the start! A new update for both the Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone be...
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.