Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
The Chosen will go on the offense in Sertao, Coral Forest, and Devil’s Tusk for four hours straight, sending in Chosen Strike Teams, Incursions, Thumbers, Darkslips, and more to assault the humans. During this, Firefall Developers will be taking control of powerful Chosen that will challenge players with an even more powerful kit than the last dev event.
Players who play for more than an hour straight (no logging off) during the event will earn:
- Exclusive Warpaint – “Defender of Humanity” – Permanent Unlock
- Exclusive Decal – “Defender of Humanity” – Permanent Unlock
- Exclusive Title – “Defender of Humanity” – Permanent Unlock
- Achievement – “Defender of Humanity”
- Free 7 Day VIP Membership
More about the event is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...
- Paladins Evie Impressions and Balance Updates
- Evie is the winter witch of Paladins, equipped with a staff that fires ice towards its target.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Now Live and Ground Forces Coming Soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced that update 1.39 for their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder is live, introducing several major new features.