Oz World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Oz World Page.
Oz World is a 3D social MMO published by OnGamePort, the same folks behind Deicide Online. Unlike most MMOs, Oz World places a strong emphasis on social interaction. Aside from chatting and interacting with players, there’s little else to do, as there really aren’t any other gamplay mechanics. Think of Oz World as 5Street, without the dancing component and LESS social elements. Come to think of it, there’s no real reason to play Oz World. The graphics are old and blocky, movement is buggy and there aren’t many features. In the video above, I walked around for a bit aimlessly and that’s about it. To learn more about Oz World check out the official MMOHuts Oz World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Revisited - Hard Mode and PvP
- A few weeks ago a long awaited patch has finally seen the light and the many hardcore zombie survivors can now finally try out hard mode.
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
- Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a ne...
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...