Astellia Online Reveals Blog Post Detailing Cash and Loyalty Shops
The Astellia Online developers have a new blog post, that is focused on the Loyalty and Cash shops. Now that the game is in Closed Beta 2, they introduced the Cash shop to the game, so that players can test it and offer feedback. It is important to note that this is the first iteration of these systems, and they are exploring new ideas and adjusting it based on player insight. They discuss the differences between Gems and Zender, and what you can purchase with them as well as their price for Gems (real-money currency). The full list of currently available items can be seen in this blogpost, as well as the in-game client. Though Beeswax (Un-soul bind items) is shown, it is an error, and will not be sold for real money.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MasterXMaster First Alpha Impressions
- There’s so much going on here that I don’t really have the room to talk about it all.
- FFXIV Heavensward: Launch Date Set For June 23rd, 2015
- This past weekend at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD™, the highly-antici...
- En Masse Reveals Details of TERA's Godsfall Update
- The next free update to TERA is coming on April 17th, Godsfall and in it, seven classes will receive brand-new Apex skills.