Astellia Online Reveals Blog Post Detailing Cash and Loyalty Shops
The Astellia Online developers have a new blog post, that is focused on the Loyalty and Cash shops. Now that the game is in Closed Beta 2, they introduced the Cash shop to the game, so that players can test it and offer feedback. It is important to note that this is the first iteration of these systems, and they are exploring new ideas and adjusting it based on player insight. They discuss the differences between Gems and Zender, and what you can purchase with them as well as their price for Gems (real-money currency). The full list of currently available items can be seen in this blogpost, as well as the in-game client. Though Beeswax (Un-soul bind items) is shown, it is an error, and will not be sold for real money.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames-Headquarters Hosts Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames unveils the 3D pirate browser game - Kartuga - for the first time, to a small selection of players, on November 24.
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...
- Epic Seven Releases Special Summer Side Story 'Song of the Sea'
- "Song of the Sea" is a limited-time special Summer Side Story available in Epic Seven, for a limited time.