The Addams Family Mystery Mansion Launches Globally
Animoca and Pixowl revealed today that their latest mobile game has arrived in time for Halloween: The Addams Family Mystery Mansion. This is a new simulation game, featuring an original story and gameplay, starring everyone’s favorite creepy family, the Addams. The Addams Family Mystery Mansion is based on the highly anticipated animated movie, The Addams Family, from Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM), which opens in theaters worldwide on October 11, 2019.
After a second honeymoon, Morticia and Gomez Addams return home, ready to start anew. The player will help reunite the family and refurnish their home. The story takes place across many chapters and missions, to drive the story and the dialog further. Players will spend time collecting characters from the movie, as well as spooky furniture. As seen in the game’s launch trailer released today by Pixowl, the game’s narrative is driven by the signature dark humor for which The Addams Family is known. A close and loving clan, they love nothing better than enjoying a family dinner of newt stew or cultivating hobbies such as growing carnivorous plants or collecting torture devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Starts Finish Line Challenge
- Forged Chaos is announcing the start of a "Finish Line Challenge" to help push fundraising for Trials of Ascension.
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Update 10 Released
- New dungeons and raids await players who step into LOTRO this week!