The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year’s PAX Prime. Bases can once again change hand based on the two phase faction warfare system, with new nation level user interface allowing limits to be set.
In preparation for a larger upcoming beta, this patch brings a massive number of quality of life changes including dozens of community commands and functions, various itemization changes, and target assist based on personal PvP settings.
The world itself sees quite a makeover with the additions of flora to various bare zones, new paths, improved naming mechanisms, and smoothing of other rough unfinished looking zones in the world.
Check the full patch notes on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/6: Granado Espada EU, Warhammer 40k, and Lost Chaos
- One final look at the biggest MMO news for the week.
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.
- Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
- Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also d...