The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year’s PAX Prime. Bases can once again change hand based on the two phase faction warfare system, with new nation level user interface allowing limits to be set.
In preparation for a larger upcoming beta, this patch brings a massive number of quality of life changes including dozens of community commands and functions, various itemization changes, and target assist based on personal PvP settings.
The world itself sees quite a makeover with the additions of flora to various bare zones, new paths, improved naming mechanisms, and smoothing of other rough unfinished looking zones in the world.
Check the full patch notes on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Europe hosts poll event for Combat Arms
- Today, Nexon EU is holding an international poll event between 3rd and 10th February for their fast-paced multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms.
- Turtle Rock Studios Producing New FPS Published by Perfect World
- The top secret free to play first-person shooter features intense online co-operative action, bringing Turtle Rock back to what it does best.
- Vainglory Launches Update 1.15
- Vainglory has pushed its newest update, Update 1.15, live. This is the final update of the Vainglory Winter Season.