The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year’s PAX Prime. Bases can once again change hand based on the two phase faction warfare system, with new nation level user interface allowing limits to be set.
In preparation for a larger upcoming beta, this patch brings a massive number of quality of life changes including dozens of community commands and functions, various itemization changes, and target assist based on personal PvP settings.
The world itself sees quite a makeover with the additions of flora to various bare zones, new paths, improved naming mechanisms, and smoothing of other rough unfinished looking zones in the world.
Check the full patch notes on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...
- Overhit Releases First Content Update and Adds New Heroes
- Overhit has its first major content update dropping today, which adds to the over 120+ heroes already available in-game.
- Path of Exile Celebrates One Month Since Launch & Adds Supporter Packs
- Grinding Gear Games today announced that their popular action RPG, Path of Exile, has exceeded initial expectations just one month after the g...