Fiesta Online Reveals a (Battle) Royale Update
Fiesta Online has a new update to discuss today, which adds a new Battle Royale mode to the anime MMORPG. “Onslaught” is the name of this new Battle Royale Mode, and players can pick up unique awards if they win, such as the “Runic Aura”. This cloaks the player in a mesmerizing golden light. There is also a dedicated leaderboard to show off just who is the mightiest in the land.
Only one player will ultimately emerge the victor, and as in all Battle Royale games, a dome will slowly close in on the players, dealing massive amounts of damage outside of the safe zones. There will be special buffs and Battle Hammers within the match to aid players in their quest. Players will be able to dive right in through the newly-added Kingdom Quest and access this new map and a battle for glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Celebrates 11th Anniversary with Major Update
- VALOFE is proud to announce that Atlantica Online is celebrating their 11th anniversary in January 2019.
- Blockstorm is Available Now on Steam Early Access
- GhostShark Games announces that their voxel based PvP FPS, Blockstorm, is available on Steam Early Access.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: New update & milestones
- Aventurine has been hard at work releasing a new update for Darkfall Unholy Wars, as well laying out a roadmap for upcoming updates. The first...