Torchlight III is a 3D hack-and-slash adventure RPG featuring loot-based progression.
“It’s been a century since the events of Torchlight II, and the Ember Empire is in decline. In Torchlight III, Novastraia is again under threat of invasion and it’s up to you to defend against the Netherim and its allies. Gather your wits and brave the frontier to find fame, glory, and new adventures!”
►To War: Strike out into the Wilderness of Novastraia with a gang of merrymen or as a fearsome lone wolf.
►Out With the Old: Collect, upgrade, and equip gear both on yourself and on your travelling companion.
►Looking Forward: Times are tough, but the future’s bright – rebuild and renovate a fort to your heart’s content.
Master both darkness and light as a Dusk Mage, unleash the unbridled destruction of steam as the Forged, gain the power of the train as a Railmaster, or devastate enemies from afar as a pinpoint accurate Sharpshooter.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Echtra Inc.
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Decent Combat
- -Extremely Unpolished
- -Poor Storytelling/Writing
- -Bland and Grindy Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel or AMD Processor 2.5 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX+/AMD Radeon 6870 HD Series Card+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Torchlight III is a 3D hack-and-slash adventure RPG featuring loot-based progression.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Guardian Celebrates First Anniversary
- To celebrate the one-year anniversary, Spirit Guardian has just released a huge game update, Version 2.3, which adds many new game modes.