RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title coming to PC, Mac and Linux later this fall from developer Tomasz Waclawek. RONIN is featured in Devolver Digital’s booth all weekend at PAX South in booth 1243.
Laying out an unrelenting path of retribution, RONIN follows the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Plot your strikes via cunning use of razor wire or your deathly katana, or avoid combat via a holographic replicator and grappling hook until you locate your most advantageous position for an all-out assault.
RONIN takes you through more than 15 complex missions as you stalk your targets with silent steps and soaring leaps – but be careful, your enemies are carefully guarded and part of a secret, destructive conglomerate. Taking them out will be no easy task.
For more information about RONIN, hit up www.devolverdigital.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...
- New F2P car racing game "World of Speed" announced
- Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the 'Project CARS' title is looking to start a new project called 'World of Speed...
- SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest rac...