RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title coming to PC, Mac and Linux later this fall from developer Tomasz Waclawek. RONIN is featured in Devolver Digital’s booth all weekend at PAX South in booth 1243.
Laying out an unrelenting path of retribution, RONIN follows the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Plot your strikes via cunning use of razor wire or your deathly katana, or avoid combat via a holographic replicator and grappling hook until you locate your most advantageous position for an all-out assault.
RONIN takes you through more than 15 complex missions as you stalk your targets with silent steps and soaring leaps – but be careful, your enemies are carefully guarded and part of a secret, destructive conglomerate. Taking them out will be no easy task.
For more information about RONIN, hit up www.devolverdigital.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- EVE Online Releases New Pilot FAQ
- CCP Games releases a "New Pilot FAQ" to assist new EVE Online players in their journey.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.