RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title coming to PC, Mac and Linux later this fall from developer Tomasz Waclawek. RONIN is featured in Devolver Digital’s booth all weekend at PAX South in booth 1243.
Laying out an unrelenting path of retribution, RONIN follows the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Plot your strikes via cunning use of razor wire or your deathly katana, or avoid combat via a holographic replicator and grappling hook until you locate your most advantageous position for an all-out assault.
RONIN takes you through more than 15 complex missions as you stalk your targets with silent steps and soaring leaps – but be careful, your enemies are carefully guarded and part of a secret, destructive conglomerate. Taking them out will be no easy task.
For more information about RONIN, hit up www.devolverdigital.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dr. Mario World Review
- Sweet nostalgia or bitter pill? Terris takes a closer look at the free-to-play mobile game Dr. Mario World.
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...
- Lies of Astaroth Mobile Review
- While Lies of Astaroth’s claim passes a lie detector test, its gameplay proves that popularity isn’t everything.