Ashes of Creation Reveals New Developer Diary on Building Tools
The latest Ashes of Creation developer diary dropped yesterday, and with it, they go into how they built the world. This particular video goes into the building technology that they use, to construct the world of Verra that players will explore. For those of you interested in game design and game dev tools, you won’t want to miss this one. In this video, Devin Lafontaine (Senior Environment Artist) and Steven Sharif (CEO/Creative Director) discuss the creation of their tools, and how it will affect the world itself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Realms Enters Closed Beta
- I've been following Free Realms for several months now and its shaping up to be a very polished free to play MMORPG.
- Dekaron Action 19 Update Part 1 Now Available
- Eagerly awaited by fans for over a year, Part 1 of the massive ACT19 update to Dekaron includes new systems, enemies, weapons, quests...
- Iron Throne Introduces Massive 128 Alliance Tournament and Kingdom Invasion Features
- Two new features arrived on Netmarble's Iron Throne today that expand Alliance and Kingdom Battle features.