Ashes of Creation Reveals New Developer Diary on Building Tools
The latest Ashes of Creation developer diary dropped yesterday, and with it, they go into how they built the world. This particular video goes into the building technology that they use, to construct the world of Verra that players will explore. For those of you interested in game design and game dev tools, you won’t want to miss this one. In this video, Devin Lafontaine (Senior Environment Artist) and Steven Sharif (CEO/Creative Director) discuss the creation of their tools, and how it will affect the world itself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix's Mobile Titles Begin Valentine's Day Promotion
- Square Enix began their limited-time Valentine's Day themed events across Star Ocean: Anamnesis, Mobius Final Fantasy, and FF Brave Exviu...
- Stormthrone: Early Gameplay Footage Revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...
- Ragnarok Journey launched today on Game321
- NGames has officially launched Ragnarok Journey, their latest MMORPG, and it's available on the Game 321 site!