Ashes of Creation Reveals New Developer Diary on Building Tools
The latest Ashes of Creation developer diary dropped yesterday, and with it, they go into how they built the world. This particular video goes into the building technology that they use, to construct the world of Verra that players will explore. For those of you interested in game design and game dev tools, you won’t want to miss this one. In this video, Devin Lafontaine (Senior Environment Artist) and Steven Sharif (CEO/Creative Director) discuss the creation of their tools, and how it will affect the world itself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Where Are All The Zombie MMORPGs?
- Ever since I saw Dawn of the Dead as a kid I was in love with zombies. Almost everything I own has some sort of zombie theme to it.
- SMITE - How to Play Ares
- I know that’s a pretty bold claim, but hear me out: Ares is actually the best Guardian in SMITE.
- Prime World Announces Memorial Weekend Beta Test
- Following a relatively bug free test this past weekend, Nival has announced a second Prime World beta test to run this upcoming weekend Memori...