Ashes of Creation Reveals New Developer Diary on Building Tools
The latest Ashes of Creation developer diary dropped yesterday, and with it, they go into how they built the world. This particular video goes into the building technology that they use, to construct the world of Verra that players will explore. For those of you interested in game design and game dev tools, you won’t want to miss this one. In this video, Devin Lafontaine (Senior Environment Artist) and Steven Sharif (CEO/Creative Director) discuss the creation of their tools, and how it will affect the world itself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
- Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast...
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- Pumpkin Online: Only seven days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Independent game developer Pumpkin Interactive, is proud to announce that its crowdfunding efforts via Kickstarter™ for <strong>Pumpki...