Jam City Launches Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery on Mobile Devices
The first mobile Harry Potter game where players create their own character and enter Hogwarts student life is here: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is live on mobile devices. It’s set in the 1980s, and players will progress as a student through Hogwarts, joining one of the four houses. Create an upgrade personalized characters, using an avatar customization system, learning a plethora of magical skills, as well as forming relationships with other students. They will also be able to master everything from crafting potions under Snape’s critical eye, to Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. Along with interactive spellcasting, the game features an encounter system where narrative choices impact parts of the story.
“There are so few moments where a mobile entertainment company has the chance to truly bring magic into the world and we’ve been thrilled by the amazing response our game has already received from Harry Potter fans everywhere,” said Chris DeWolfe, co-founder and CEO of Jam City. “We at Jam City have been working hard to ensure that any aspiring witch or wizard can enter Hogwarts through their smartphones and tablets and begin their magical journeys.”
Players will also be introduced to some original game characters like Penny, a popular Hufflepuff potions expert, Tulip, a rebellious Ravenclaw prankster, and Merula, a Slytherin with a dark past. As players unravel the Hogwarts mystery, they will explore familiar locations like Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Warplanes Reveals US Carriers
- Wargaming has announced and revealed some of the US carrier-based aircraft for World of Warplanes.
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Tribal Wars puts Speed Championship in Knockout
- Tribal Wars has begun the Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012.