Strikers Edge is a medieval multiplayer volley game taking the classic P.E. game of dodgeball and giving it a fantastical twist. Take up one of eight characters – each featuring unique visuals, narratives, goals, and skills – and proceed to hurl pointy weapons at the opponent situated just on other the side of the stage.
Compete in several unique arenas complete with distinctive looks, hazards, weather, and time of day. Each battleground will require new strategies to find success – the same tactics won’t work every time across every situation.
Master quick movement and decisive skill usage to become king of the killing court!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fun Punch Games
- Publisher: Playdius
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Skill Based Multiplayer
- +Nostalgic and Pretty Pixel Art
- +Variety of Heroes and Maps
- -Laggy PVP
- -Low Playerbase
- -Limited Singleplayer/Offline Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVidia Geforce FX, 6x00, 7x00, 8x00, 9x00 and GTX 2x0+/ATI Radeon 9x00, Xx00, X1x00, HD2x00 and HD3x00+/Intel HD Graphics
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Strikers Edge is a medieval multiplayer volley game taking the classic P.E. game of dodgeball and giving it a fantastical twist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
- Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the mas...
- Ring of Elysium Announces First Esports Tournament - Global Thailand Invitational
- Ring of Elysium's developers announced today that they are preparing their first international esports event.
- Trials of Ascension Cancels Second Kickstarter Campaign
- It seems Trials of Ascension is facing some difficult decisions, as Forged Chaos has cancelled their second Kickstarter campaign for the game.