Strikers Edge is a medieval multiplayer volley game taking the classic P.E. game of dodgeball and giving it a fantastical twist. Take up one of eight characters – each featuring unique visuals, narratives, goals, and skills – and proceed to hurl pointy weapons at the opponent situated just on other the side of the stage.
Compete in several unique arenas complete with distinctive looks, hazards, weather, and time of day. Each battleground will require new strategies to find success – the same tactics won’t work every time across every situation.
Master quick movement and decisive skill usage to become king of the killing court!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fun Punch Games
- Publisher: Playdius
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Skill Based Multiplayer
- +Nostalgic and Pretty Pixel Art
- +Variety of Heroes and Maps
- -Laggy PVP
- -Low Playerbase
- -Limited Singleplayer/Offline Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVidia Geforce FX, 6x00, 7x00, 8x00, 9x00 and GTX 2x0+/ATI Radeon 9x00, Xx00, X1x00, HD2x00 and HD3x00+/Intel HD Graphics
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Strikers Edge is a medieval multiplayer volley game taking the classic P.E. game of dodgeball and giving it a fantastical twist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- League of Angels Welcomes Kali
- Introducing Kali, a mysterious and powerful Angel and one of the main characters of LoA2 (also known as Theresa).
- Champions Online Celebrates 9th Anniversary with Cats and Cake
- Champions Online is proud to announce that they are celebrating their 9th anniversary. Let's get some cat friends!