Silkroad Online offers little in the way of character customization, with only two available races (Asian and European) but makes up for this with the ability to access over 13 different classes. Players begin by choosing a weapon and armor type, customizing their characters to their individual liking, before later choosing a mastery with a pre-determined set of skills, spells and abilities. The innovative PvP/Profession system is a standout feature, allowing PvP fans to get involved in several different forms of player vs player combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Cities look fantastic.
- +Heaps of different skills.
- +Innovative PvP/Profession system.
- +13+ available classes.
- -Looks very similar to many other MMORPGs.
- -Complicated progression system.
- -Grind-based gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 with 512MB or better
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Silkroad Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with a unique and innovative PvP/Profession System. While newcomers to the genre will find the lacking tutorial and limited gameplay features difficult to grasp, veterans may find Silkroad Online to be a very rewarding experience
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA 's Newest Update Arrives in 'Guardians of the Sky'
- The latest monthly update for TERA has officially gone live, with "Guardians of the Sky".
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.