Survival Heroes Receives ‘Land of Ashai’ Update
Survival Heroes, a MOBA Battle Royale title from Snail Games released an update called “Land of Ashai” yesterday. This update is available on iOS, Android and Amazon devices. This is the first major expansion for Survival Heroes and features new content, mechanics, a rework of spectator mode, and a host of bug fixes. A new map came in this update, the “Land of Ashai” map, and with it came portals to travel through. A weather system was introduced, and new monsters also came in this expansion. Players can also gift each other cosmetics, and just in time – the new Outlaw, Star Explorer, Fox Warrior, and Cowboy apparel have arrived in game. More info on the update can be found on their website below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Huts Stream (4/25) Featuring Dead Island: Epidemic & Eclipse War
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Pokemon Go ComicCon Panel Reveals Future Details
- Pokemon Go future development plans confirmed at ComicCon.
- The Walking Dead: March to War News - Survivor System Detailed
- The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.