Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles.
Lovely Shikihime: Enjoy cute female characters with magic abilities as they stay, play, eat and sleep in their player’s gardens.
Tons of collectables : Enjoy a variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
Quests and content: Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
Boss battles: Enjoy extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Appirits
- Publisher: Appirits
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute anime girls.
- +Several social features.
- +Gardening system unique and interesting.
- -Combat is automated with minor animations.
- -Limited features.
- -Slow progress.
- Description: Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New details about Phantasy Star Online 2
- A recent media conference from Sega, held in Japan, offered new insights into the fate of Phantasy Star Online 2.
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Legends of Aria Updates the Roadmap to Open Beta and Launch
- Citadel Studios has announced that Legends of Aria will be officially heading to Open Beta this June.