Shadowverse is a fantasy CCG created and published by Cygames. With some striking similarities to Blizzard’s Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Players can dominate the card battlefield with the use of followers, spells and other different card types. Each follower can be evolved in battle while earning epic stats and revealing unique artwork, so players should strategize and supercharge their followers for devastating attacks.
Along with seven playable characters, each with fully-voiced original stories and over 400 cards to collect, Shadowverse presents itself as a fresh take on the CCG genre.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cygames
- Publisher: Cygames
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Impressive Artwork
- +Tons of cards to collect
- +Unique game mechanics
- -Looks too similar to Blizzard's Hearthstone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz/AMD A4-7300
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (VRAM 256MB) or AMD Radeon HD 8470D
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: With some striking similarities to Blizzard's Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.
- OceanView Update Arrives for Revelation Online
- Build a villa where the sky touches the ocean in this latest Revelation Online update from NetEase and My.com.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Playstation 4 Review
- At the end of the game if you played as a created character, you can see them again in other replays, provided you are playing someone new. Ho...