Shadowverse is a fantasy CCG created and published by Cygames. With some striking similarities to Blizzard’s Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Players can dominate the card battlefield with the use of followers, spells and other different card types. Each follower can be evolved in battle while earning epic stats and revealing unique artwork, so players should strategize and supercharge their followers for devastating attacks.
Along with seven playable characters, each with fully-voiced original stories and over 400 cards to collect, Shadowverse presents itself as a fresh take on the CCG genre.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cygames
- Publisher: Cygames
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Impressive Artwork
- +Tons of cards to collect
- +Unique game mechanics
- -Looks too similar to Blizzard's Hearthstone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz/AMD A4-7300
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (VRAM 256MB) or AMD Radeon HD 8470D
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: With some striking similarities to Blizzard's Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Battle Tactics: Discipline makes all the difference
- InnoGames discusses battle tactics in the upcoming Tribal Wars 2.
- KurtzPel Is Coming to Steam Early Access in April 2019
- KOG Games announced today that their newest title, KurtzPel will be heading to Steam in their Early Access program for North and South America