Shadowverse is a fantasy CCG created and published by Cygames. With some striking similarities to Blizzard’s Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Players can dominate the card battlefield with the use of followers, spells and other different card types. Each follower can be evolved in battle while earning epic stats and revealing unique artwork, so players should strategize and supercharge their followers for devastating attacks.
Along with seven playable characters, each with fully-voiced original stories and over 400 cards to collect, Shadowverse presents itself as a fresh take on the CCG genre.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cygames
- Publisher: Cygames
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Impressive Artwork
- +Tons of cards to collect
- +Unique game mechanics
- -Looks too similar to Blizzard's Hearthstone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz/AMD A4-7300
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (VRAM 256MB) or AMD Radeon HD 8470D
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: With some striking similarities to Blizzard's Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Online November Events Announced
- Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent publisher, today announced its in-game events for the month of November for Naruto Online.
- East Legend iOS Mobile Review
- East Legend revolves around a re-imagining of the journey to the west story where you follow the exploits of a priest who meets Goku.
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Review
- Since Activision and Blizzard began working together, I’ve felt a slow decline of excitement in World of Warcraft. That changed.