Webzen Soft-Launches FIRST HERO in Limited Countries
First Hero is a mobile strategy game for Android/iOS from Webzen, soft-launching in a few select countries. Canada, Latin America, and the Philippines will have access to this strategy game. Players can recruit legendary heroes from history to test their skills in dynamic and strategic battles. While players build their base and fight battles, they will be able to gather and enhance heroes, and collect a variety of rewards from winning battles. Players may also control their heroes in battles to expand their domain and join or form Alliances to unite with other players to fortify their empire. As for rewards, players will be able to receive daily bonus rewards when logging into the game every day.
Additionally, WEBZEN introduced a new mobile game community PLUG, which is a place for all players to post opinions, guides and questions, the latest notices, events, and patch notes. Interested players are invited to check it out below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Esports North American Regional Championships
- The best of the North American Blade & Soul teams will be present at Pax West 2017, competing on September 3rd.
- Heroes of the Storm Lucio in Review
- This month, Blizzard helps me get back some of what I have missed from Overwatch by playing Heroes of the Storm.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.