Knights Chronicle – Esna and Ruby Are Ready to Awaken
Esna and Ruby are ready to awaken in Knights Chronicle! But what’s a victory without a cute new outfit? These came in a new update for the anime-inspired mobile RPG, Knights Chronicle. This expands on the Awakening mechanic that was introduced back in Season 2, and players can use growth materials and a six-star version of either hero. This increases their stats, offers a new Awakened Passive Skill upon achieving the maximum Awakening level, and a new appearance. An Ancient Race known as the Dryans is represented as well, with a new Dryan hero to collect: Tarkus. To celebrate this update, players also receive a free 4-star SSR hero ticket and 200 crystals for logging in for seven days.
Other additions to Knights Chronicle include:
- Apocalypse Level for Nina’s Advent Dungeon – Starting today, players can fight against the SSR-grade heroine Nina’s special Advent Dungeon with Apocalypse difficulty level and use only half the needed stamina for two weeks.
- Arena Contents Update – The arena’s recharge period has been extended from 10 minutes to 30 minutes, which will reduce the players’ burden.
- Boss Battle Update – Starting today, players can acquire more abundant rewards from enjoying Boss Battle contents.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Night Watcher Class to Descend on Elsword
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, revealed the next in a line of transformation Evolution classes, the Nig...
- Cody Whitfill Releases the First Book in Witty New Series
- Manifest, the first book in The Fairy’s Tale series is now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.
- H1Z1 First Life Early Access Impressions
- Years have gone by since the zombie apocalypse has taken over the games industry, and the plague shows no signs of slowing in 2015.