Schools of Magic
Schools of Magic is a free to play 2D mobile RPG developed by Codigames and is available for both iOS and Android. In Schools of Magic players can manage their own school of magic in an attempt to become the most powerful wizard in the kingdom. In real-time combat players can take on druids, arcane mages, priests, and necromancers to show their true arcane power! New spells can be researched and apprentices can be drawn to your school to increase its strength. In Campaign Mode you can venture through the world to stop four great wizards attempting to take over the world and in PvP matches you can take on other online players. If you think you’ve got what it takes to wield the elements of magic then you may have found your calling in Schools of Magic.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Codigames
- Publisher: Codigames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Customizable wizard.
- +High-resolution graphics.
- +All game modes are free.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Schools of Magic is a free to play 2D mobile RPG developed by Codigames and is available for both iOS and Android. In Schools of Magic players can manage their own school of magic in an attempt to become the most powerful wizard in the kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Livestream March 6 - Dirty Bomb, Nosgoth & More
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside recent updates for Dirty Bomb, Nosgoth, SMITE, and Unreal Tournament. Catch th...
- Trials of Ascension Shares Housing Construction Update
- Previously, Trials of Ascension utilized a cookie-cutter construction system that, while giving the outward impression of player building and ...
- Hearthstone Announces Last Chance for Blackrock Mountain Pre-Orders
- Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Hearthstone's Blackrock Mountain?