Schools of Magic
Schools of Magic is a free to play 2D mobile RPG developed by Codigames and is available for both iOS and Android. In Schools of Magic players can manage their own school of magic in an attempt to become the most powerful wizard in the kingdom. In real-time combat players can take on druids, arcane mages, priests, and necromancers to show their true arcane power! New spells can be researched and apprentices can be drawn to your school to increase its strength. In Campaign Mode you can venture through the world to stop four great wizards attempting to take over the world and in PvP matches you can take on other online players. If you think you’ve got what it takes to wield the elements of magic then you may have found your calling in Schools of Magic.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Codigames
- Publisher: Codigames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Customizable wizard.
- +High-resolution graphics.
- +All game modes are free.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Schools of Magic is a free to play 2D mobile RPG developed by Codigames and is available for both iOS and Android. In Schools of Magic players can manage their own school of magic in an attempt to become the most powerful wizard in the kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Mage Poker
- GTArcade has introduced poker to the world of Magerealm. Here's their take on this new system!
- Marvel Heroes 2016 Guide: Black Bolt
- They kept him incredibly true to character, and use a different system for building/utilizing power.
- BattleTech Kickstarter Campaign Begins
- Jordan Weisman, studio co-founder and creator of the popular BattleTech and MechWarrior franchises, will be leading development.