Epic Seven Releases New Hero ‘Seaside Bellona’
Seaside Bellona is a summer-themed Limited Hero, which is heading to Epic Seven and is a powerful Ice Elemental Ranger. Her specialty is weakening her enemies with debuffs. Seaside Bellona’s skill “Haven’t I Warned You?” can prevent enemies from receiving buffs and healing all at once. In addition, once her allies are attacked a certain number of times, she counterattacks with a mighty AOE attack. Her passive shares a portion of the damage she suffers with an ally, to grant her better survivability.
With this update, the Automaton Tower also receives improvements. The Automaton Tower, this month’s iteration of which is open from the 1st to the 31st, now rewards players with higher-level Equipment while also weakening the enemies that appear from Floor 91 to 100, allowing more players to be able to fully enjoy the tower. Automaton Tower is a mode that refreshes monthly, where players earn rewards as they make their way up 100 floors, defeating enemies that gradually get stronger.,
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales features first community Q&A
- Spirit Tales is preparing to launch its closed beta phase, and as part of the prep, they have released their first Community Q&A with Elli...
- FC Manager Review
- Football is awesome, and so is this game. Right off the bat when the servers opened, I had a lot of fun and spent hours upon hours trying to i...
- For the King Early Access Impressions
- The king has been murdered and now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos.