Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Tactics Gets Featured on Google Play
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures is now featured on Google Play™ as one of the best new Android games.
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Announced for 30 September
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced the release date of Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 as 30 September.
- Divinity: Original Sin: Now comes with "Cow Simulator 2014" free
- Larian Studios announced today that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin, will be available as part of the Early Access beta on June 26th. No...