Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Description: Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Go! Go! Go! Racer: New iOS/Android Racing Game Coming Soon
- Netmarble US, Inc., the newly formed North American gaming branch of the number one mobile game publisher in South Korea, Netmarble Games Corp...
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.
- Star Trek Online Let's Play Series Coming from MMOHuts
- MMOHuts has teamed up with Perfect World Entertainment to produce a Let's Play series based on Star Trek Online, which is coming soon.