Rumble Fighter is a unique 3D beat-em-up MMO that plays a lot like the ‘Super Smash Brothers’ series on the Nintendo consoles, but online with MMO elements. Players can brawl it out and beat each other senseless in this fun fighting game. The game has various game modes to keep players hooked, and the fact is that the game is genuinely different than all of the other MMOs out there. I mean, come on, a cartoony fighting MMO like ‘Super Smash Brothers’, how could that not sound fun? The game’s playable classes or ‘characters’ are:
Striker –Strikers are the basic martial arts specialist. They have strong melee attacks and are an overall balanced class. Strikers are the ideal characters for beginners.
Soul Fighter- Soul Fighters have the power to call upon other souls to assist them during battle. They excel in strength, speed and jump but have weak defense. They are experts at hit-and-run tactics and are recommended for more experienced players.
Elementalist – Elementalists have strong psychic powers which makes their skills incredibly powerful, but they are vulnerable in melee combat. They have the ability to summon various elemental spirits in the middle of battle to assist them as well.
Alchemist – Alchemists are skilled in the arts of elemental transmutation. They have powerful defensive capabilities and a strong offense but they lack speed.
Shaman – A class with both melee and mage-like skills. They are powered by nature’s energy and have well balanced strength, defense and speed.
Android – A fighter that combines speed and power with regenerating SP, only available after reaching level 20.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WeMade Entertainment and Nimonix
- Publisher: RedFox
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Varied game modes.
- +Fair character customization options.
- +Combat takes skill.
- +Numerous maps.
- -Terrain on stages can be abused.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Uninspiring music.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000
- CPU: 2.0 GHZ Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- GPU: Geforce 3 Ti or ATI Radeon 9500 series card or better.
- HDD: 300 MB Free
- Description: Rumble Fighter is a unique 3D 'fighting' MMO with cartoony graphics. The game plays a lot like the popular 'Super Smash Brothers' series on the Nintendo consoles, but online with MMO elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill News - Madoka Magica Crossover Event Begins
- The global version of Phantom of the Kill begins a new crossover event with the popular anime franchise, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...
- SMITE God Review - Baron Samedi - Life of the (After)Party
- Was there really a choice between any of the other loa than Baron Samedi? As soon as I heard “Voodoo”, he came to mind immediately.