Weekly Recap #182 April 7th – ArcheAge, Blade & Soul, Black Desert & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Grand Chase, Dragon Saga, Dragonica, Rumble Fighter, Guns & Robots, Archlord 2, Star Conflict, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls Online, Transformers Universe, ArcheAge, Blade & Soul, & Black Desert!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 7th, 2014 (Mar. 31st – April 7th).
Grand Chase comes home to KOG Games and Launches once again:
Dragon Saga and Dragonica are merging with a character jump:
Rumble Fighter North America is closing down to switch publishers:
Guns and Robots shows off a new Temple of the Dragon Arena and gets Greenlit on steam:
Webzen teases Archlord II Beta with Backstory and pre-registrations:
Star Conflict celebrates its two year anniversary with a linux launch and Occulus Rift support:
League of Legends trolls players so good on April fools, they end up really liking it:
Transformers Universe puts out a clearifying new gameplay video and more:
XLGames and Trion Worlds is starting a livestreaming series for all your ArcheAge needs:
Crunchyroll is all set to stream the english subbed versions of Blade & Soul anime:
Pearl Abyss offers a new trailer showcasing the games extremely detailed character creation:
Congrats to the user named XxMaleexX for winning the ESO lithograph epic pack giveaway!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Elder Scrolls Online launch Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Gears Up for December 9
- Activision and Bungie today announced that Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below will be available for download on December 9th.
- Strife Releases Patch 0.4.7
- Strife has released patch 0.4.7 today, adding two new pets: Plunder and Tink.
- Entropia Universe 15 Year Anniversary Interview
- It's been fifteen years since MindArks' Entropia Universe launched. We sat down and talked with Henrik Nel, MindArk's CEO.