Roblox is a Freemium sandbox MMO where players create and explore Lego-like worlds and can create their very own games. There are no levels or goals in Roblox, but instead creativity and socializing are encouraged.
►In Roblox you can create your own place. You’re limited only by your imagination. Create games, or simply a place to hang out like bars and clubs. Free players have access to all places created by other members of the community and can even craft their own place but a premium subscription to the Builder’s Club is required to create more than one place and to access several other features.
►Try your hand at creating, buying, and selling virtual items. Character clothing like t-shirts, shirts, and pants can be bought by anyone with the Robux. If you’re confident in your designs, why not try seeing what you can make of them on the player-driven marketplace?
►Use the powerful Lua scripting language within your place to make your dreams become a virtual reality.
►Earn Robux to spend in the massive catalogue in game to customize your avatar to be just who and what you want.
Everything in Roblox revolves around Robux, which can be earned by joining the Builder’s Club, by having people visit your Place in game, or by purchase with real life currency.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Roblox Corporation
- Publisher: Roblox Corporation
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique concept.
- +Open-ended game builder, endless possibilities.
- +Social network style format.
- -Map creator has a steep learning curve.
- -Several features require a subscription ($).
- -Rough visuals.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1
- CPU: A recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0.
- HDD: 20 Mb
- Description: Roblox is a mix between a social networking and mini-game site. Rather than play games created by the developers, players in Roblox create their own games and share them with the community. The only limit is your own imagination!
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- 4:33 Creative Lab Reveals Monster Super League
- 4:33 Creative Lab revealed its latest action-packed, collection mobile role-playing game (RPG), Monster Super League – coming soon worldwide...
- Castle Crashers Steam Update Coming October 14
- The “Barbarian Makeover” update for Castle Crashers Steam has a planned release on October 14, 2015.