Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an upcoming game mode called “Annihilation”.
In this mode: Three previous game modes from Loadout get combined into one (Jackhammer, Blitz and Death Snatch), where players must work together to kill enemy players for extra points, steal a giant hammer from an enemy base and then use that hammer to destroy the enemy team’s power core. This mode also brings it together with the in-game character progression and power-ups, while supporting up to eight players at once and can be played in both exhibition and practice.
Loadout is currently available on Steam’s Early Acess program and will launch on January 31st. For more info, check out: http://www.loadout.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.
- My Free Zoo Takes Wing in a New Update
- Upjers is proud to announce their title My Free Zoo has a new Museum Update featuring the Jurassic Era.
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Rise of Non-Linear MMOs
- It’s becoming more apparent that gamers are getting burnt out on MMOs altogether, mainly due to how restricted MMOs have been come. Mikedot ...