Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an upcoming game mode called “Annihilation”.
In this mode: Three previous game modes from Loadout get combined into one (Jackhammer, Blitz and Death Snatch), where players must work together to kill enemy players for extra points, steal a giant hammer from an enemy base and then use that hammer to destroy the enemy team’s power core. This mode also brings it together with the in-game character progression and power-ups, while supporting up to eight players at once and can be played in both exhibition and practice.
Loadout is currently available on Steam’s Early Acess program and will launch on January 31st. For more info, check out: http://www.loadout.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers Hosts Open Beta Event
- Starting today at 9 am PDT, for the very first time, the LawBreakers PC beta is open to all gamers via Steam.
- Empyrean Rule Set to appear on Law & Order TV Show
- Empyrean Rule – Rise of the Ancients proudly announces its participation in the production of the 14th episode of the acclaimed TV series La...
- RaiderZ Broken Silence - First Screenshots Released
- Perfect World has released new screenshots for its upcoming expansion to RaiderZ, Broken Silence.