Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. Those looking to further test their skills against their fellow players in balanced combat and be rewarded for it will be most interested in what’s to come in World of Contenders.
Fourth Internal Skill Unlock
Players will be able to acquire and cultivate the next tier of internal school skills up to level 36 (30 for other school cultivations). And you’ll need it in the new tournament.
Dragon and Tiger Tournament
The tournament is an all new One on One duel – featured in a spectacular ring of arenas. In order to ensure fair contest, Ancient Manuals, Helianthus Codex, Star Vortex and Hidden Weapon Skills are prohibited. The winners will be awarded with random School Introductory novice manuals, Jianghu Skills, Pure Chi Pills, Yanwu Pills and Cultivation Speed up!
Think you can cultivate the secrets of Peerless Skills? Your fellow players will put that shameless ego to the test in a brutal assassination barrage. The winner(s) will walk away handsomely rewarded.
Experience a three times daily event in which School Grandmasters and Sifus organize large scale training sessions. It’s an excellent new way to bolster your cultivation and speed up progress so don’t miss out!
Keep up-to-date on further developments on the official news page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Fires of Fusion Expansion Available on March 28th
- GTArcade has recently released a brand new expansion pack for their latest free-to-play MMORPG title, League of Angels. The expansion pack, Fi...
- Wargaming to Support Series of Restorations at Bovington Tank Museum
- Wargaming today unveiled details of its presence at the annual Tankfest, taking place at The Tank Museum in Bovington, England, on June 28 and...
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.