Roadwarden is a 2D point-and-click role-playing adventure game featuring text-driven gameplay accompanied by classically-inspired pixel art graphics.
“A powerful merchant guild has called on your services, sending you on a journey into the unknown planes of a mysterious peninsula in the hopes to expand the guild’s influence even further. You are meant to explore this place and gather as much information as possible to reveal the secrets surrounding the area. It’s a dangerous task, but an equally respectable one.”
►Forward!: Guide your warrior, mage, or scholar on a quest across the land gathering gear, surviving deadly encounters, leveling up, and handling diplomatic issues however you please.
►I Need a Hero: Drop by the local villages and converse with its inhabitants to learn their stories and answer their pleas for help.
►To Be a Beacon: Pave your path to success in a dark fantasy world by overcoming challenges, solving mysteries, and slaying foul enemies.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Moral Anxiety Studio
- Publisher: Assemble Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Roadwarden is a 2D point-and-click role-playing adventure game featuring text-driven gameplay accompanied by classically-inspired pixel art graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...