Resident Evil Village
The eight major installment of the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil Village is designed for the newest generation of consoles.
Years after the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Ethan Winters has started over with his wife Mia, finally living in peace and putting the past behind them. However, Chris Redfield, the legendary hero from previous Resident Evil games, suddenly disrupts their life, throwing a devastated Ethan into a new and twisted nightmare in search of answers.
► Next-generation technology powers the graphics and performance of RE Village, designed specifically for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
► Shift into a first person perspective as you play Ethan Winters, trying to escape the village.
► The village itself is more than a setting, but a character of its own, with mysteries and terrors to discover.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Horror
- Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X
- Description: The eight major installment of the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil Village is designed for the newest generation of consoles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Primal Wars: Dino Age Puts the Ally in Alliance
- Some games, be it Mobile, PC or Console, give you the ability to join a guild, clan or some sort of alliance which can give you buffs.
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...