Rapture Rejects is a top-down isometic battle royale game taking place in a post-apocalyptic Cyanide and Happiness universe. Sure, you didn’t selected for eternal comfort in paradise, but don’t let that get ya down! After all, you’re not alone… 99 other losers are trapped on Earth as well and what better way to pass the time than by mercilessly killing each other? Er, well, Kevin over there seems content with just customizing his avatar for hours on end – we don’t talk about Kevin.
Grab a broken bottle, pencil gun, or scrap metal shotgun and slaughter your neighbors like you just don’t care.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Galvanic Games; Explosm Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: i3+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GT860+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Rapture Rejects is a top-down isometic battle royale game taking place in a post-apocalyptic Cyanide and Happiness universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2016 Day 1 Recap - Civilization VI, Xenoverse 2, Lawbreakers, and More!
- E3 has arrived once again, and while MMORPGs remain slim pickings at the major convention, there is plenty of gold to be found within.
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...