Pangaea: New World
Pangaea: New World is a free to play survival MMOFPS being developed by LVR Studio Ltd. for PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PS4. In Pangaea: New World players can experience a rich world full of dynamic content where they must fight for their very survival. Other players can be encountered within the game world and it becomes the player’s choice as to whether or not to interact with them in a variety of different ways. Pangaea’s quests are very dynamic, meaning that the completion of one quest can result in the creation of new quests that will become available to other players! Players will need to acquire food by any means necessary throughout a vast ecosystem as it is essential for their survival, all the while managing to fight off any hostile creatures or players that might be encountered. Even the game’s ecosystem is dynamic in nature, resulting in flora and fauna that are completely dependent on each other for one another’s existence. Pangaea also offers the players to participate in a real market where prices and quantities are exclusively set by the players who participate in it. Pangaea: New World is intended to provide players with a complete experience of survival, offering many features and choices that would be present in a real-life situation that will keep players coming back for more!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: LVR Studio Ltd.
- Publisher: LVR Studio Ltd.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4
- +Dynamic quests.
- +Ecosystem interdependence.
- +Player-run market.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: In Pangaea: New World players can experience a rich world full of dynamic content where they must fight for their very survival. Other players can be encountered within the game world and it becomes the player's choice as to whether or not to interact with them in different ways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Announces Last Chance for Blackrock Mountain Pre-Orders
- Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Hearthstone's Blackrock Mountain?
- New Neverwinter Class Announced - Scourge Warlock
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that the Scourge Warlock class will be coming to Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons.