Albion Online’s Exclusive Alpha Test Now Live
Sandbox Interactive today announced it has launched a closed alpha test for its highly-anticipated cross-platform sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online. Players will need to act fast as there will be a limited number of keys available at www.albiononline.com.
The exclusive alpha test comes complete with the all-new video which gives players all the juicy details on what they can expect in the alpha test.
The alpha test is expected to last approximately two weeks.
Albion Online is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO set in a cross-platform world where players will conquer, colonize and defend territories all in a classless character customization system tailored for dynamic full loot PvP battles where every encounter is different.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of the Rings Online - Gondor Aflame Press Preview
- Beginning with the first and most obvious new feature, we have the Beorning. Beornings, for those familiar with the works of Tolkien, will be ...
- Tribal Wars 2 Early Access Impressions
- Tribal Wars 2 is the latest title carrying a medieval setting, and I was one of the lucky few to get into the closed beta for this online stra...
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!