Albion Online’s Exclusive Alpha Test Now Live
Sandbox Interactive today announced it has launched a closed alpha test for its highly-anticipated cross-platform sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online. Players will need to act fast as there will be a limited number of keys available at www.albiononline.com.
The exclusive alpha test comes complete with the all-new video which gives players all the juicy details on what they can expect in the alpha test.
The alpha test is expected to last approximately two weeks.
Albion Online is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO set in a cross-platform world where players will conquer, colonize and defend territories all in a classless character customization system tailored for dynamic full loot PvP battles where every encounter is different.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Unveils Michiko, The Geisha
- Michiko the Geisha fell in love and ultimately met with tragedy, and mysteriously disappeared, never to be found again.
- The Repopulation reveals new features and stretch goals
- The Repoplutation has presented itself today with a handful of new goodies and features, including details on traveling, lore and new goals.
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.