No Straight Roads
No Straight Roads is a 3D third-person adventure game featuring a stellar lineup of musical talent for the dynamic and diverse soundtrack.
“Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM empire.”
►Cult of Personality: Take down megastars with music-based attacks in thrilling third-person combat as a member of the indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction.
►Mic Check: Duke it out with the empire either solo or with a friend in an action-packed campaign of a lifetime.
►All the Way to 11: Turn props into weapons and master new moves and abilities on your fight for freedom!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Metronomik
- Publisher: Sold Out Ltd.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i5-3570+/AMD FX-8350+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7970+
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: No Straight Roads is a 3D third-person adventure game featuring a stellar lineup of musical talent for the dynamic and diverse soundtrack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Review
- Like most modern MMOFPS games, Alliance of Valiant arms looks and plays smoothly.
- EA Announces Shut Down of Four Online Games
- Electronic Arts (EA) has announced today that it will be shutting down four games.