Minimal Move is a co-op or singleplayer 3D puzzle game featuring accessible controls and approachable design for players from any background.
It’s just another day in paradise for space investigator duo Ido and Kaiten as they endure a gauntlet of mentally-testing trials to reach the source of an enigmatic distress signal. Along the way uncover hidden mysteries, explore diverse locations, and grow to love a cast of quirky characters.
►Easy Money: Pave the way to the next level by coordinating with your other half in rotating or moving a series of cubes.
►An Important Distinction: Are you the serene block-pushing Ido or the jovial block-rotating Kaiten? Either way you’ll be playing both in solo play!
►Lava to Luna to Ice and Back: Take on over 100+ unique scenarios complete with themed worlds layering complexity at a comfortable pace.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tako Studio
- Publisher: Tako Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680+
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: Minimal Move is a co-op or singleplayer 3D puzzle game featuring accessible controls and approachable design for players from any background.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Essentials Edition Available Now
- The RIFT Essentials Edition makes it less expensive for new players to capture all the game’s souls and build their perfect characters.
- Mafia City H5 Closed Beta Has Begun
- YOTTAGAME Studio has recently launched the Closed Beta version of 'Mafia City H5', a global server MMO.
- MU Online Speed Event Server Season 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN has announced that MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 2 is now open to players.