GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
BitMonster Inc. has announced a massive update for GRAV on Steam. The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
Reborn introduces a brand new starter planet with new biomes, new monsters that can drop new blueprints for new weapons and armor, and a completely revamped user interface.
We’ve been constantly listening to and engaging with the GRAV community. Reborn is the result of that communication. We believe Reborn is a huge leap forward for GRAV and we look forward to releasing Reborn very soon.
-Matt Tonks, Co-Founder and Developer at BitMonster Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Opens New Berlin Office
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced its ongoing global expansion with the a...
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.