GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
BitMonster Inc. has announced a massive update for GRAV on Steam. The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
Reborn introduces a brand new starter planet with new biomes, new monsters that can drop new blueprints for new weapons and armor, and a completely revamped user interface.
We’ve been constantly listening to and engaging with the GRAV community. Reborn is the result of that communication. We believe Reborn is a huge leap forward for GRAV and we look forward to releasing Reborn very soon.
-Matt Tonks, Co-Founder and Developer at BitMonster Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...
- Goblins Vs Gnomes Coming to Hearthstone This December
- Blizzard Entertainment today revealed plans for an explosive new addition to Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft®—Goblins vs Gnomes™!
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Rise of Non-Linear MMOs
- It’s becoming more apparent that gamers are getting burnt out on MMOs altogether, mainly due to how restricted MMOs have been come. Mikedot ...