GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
BitMonster Inc. has announced a massive update for GRAV on Steam. The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
Reborn introduces a brand new starter planet with new biomes, new monsters that can drop new blueprints for new weapons and armor, and a completely revamped user interface.
We’ve been constantly listening to and engaging with the GRAV community. Reborn is the result of that communication. We believe Reborn is a huge leap forward for GRAV and we look forward to releasing Reborn very soon.
-Matt Tonks, Co-Founder and Developer at BitMonster Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Failure Developer Kickstarter Interview
- Failure was original conceived during an internal game jam - we were in a bit of a pickle due to losing our lead artist.
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.
- Huge Record of Lodoss War Online Update Coming
- Co-Developed by L&K and GameOn, the MMORPG Record of Lodoss War Online is going to have a huge update coming.