Might & Magic Heroes Online
Might & Magic Heroes Online is a free to play strategy RPG, giving you the classic Heroes experience straight from your browser. Players may personalize their hero with faction, abilities, artifacts, and their own army. Search for treasure, travel the worlds, and uncover the game’s story, in a world that’s massively multiplayer. Fight alongside your friends in co-op battles, or outsmart your foes in new ways.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 09, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Classic Heroes gameplay with new MMO elements.
- +Can mix/match units from different factions.
- +Redesigned battle system.
- -Retro feel might not appeal to everyone.
- -Very P2W cash shop.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV with 3.00 GHz /AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- GPU: Min. 128 MB RAM and DirectX 9 support
- Browser: Standard web browser that supports Flash Player 11.
- Description: Return to the classic Heroes campaigns in all new MMO style, as you join other heroes and explore the lands with your own customized leader.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Monetary Model within Age of Wushu
- Snail Games is excited to present the closed Beta for Age of Wushu. The first realistic Martial Arts MMORPG to be released in North America, t...
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals Mobile Review
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals is an energy based squad themed free-to-play shoot ‘em up.
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.