Might & Magic Heroes Online
Might & Magic Heroes Online is a free to play strategy RPG, giving you the classic Heroes experience straight from your browser. Players may personalize their hero with faction, abilities, artifacts, and their own army. Search for treasure, travel the worlds, and uncover the game’s story, in a world that’s massively multiplayer. Fight alongside your friends in co-op battles, or outsmart your foes in new ways.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 09, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Classic Heroes gameplay with new MMO elements.
- +Can mix/match units from different factions.
- +Redesigned battle system.
- -Retro feel might not appeal to everyone.
- -Very P2W cash shop.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV with 3.00 GHz /AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- GPU: Min. 128 MB RAM and DirectX 9 support
- Browser: Standard web browser that supports Flash Player 11.
- Description: Return to the classic Heroes campaigns in all new MMO style, as you join other heroes and explore the lands with your own customized leader.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next Cancelled and Landmark Release Date Announced
- Daybreak has simultaneously announced the cancellation of EverQuest Next and a spring launch for Landmark.
- War Thunder to Receive 7th Nation
- Update 1.73 for War Thunder is bringing some huge firepower along with it: The French Nation joins the battle with more than 30 French planes!