Ace Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ace Online Page.
Ace Online, previously known as Space Cowboys, is a fast paced 3D sci-fi action MMO shooter published by Subagames – the same folks behind Priston Tale and Priston Tale 2. Players control a futuristic airplane called a ‘gear’ in a game that plays a lot like Starfox, but with MMO elements. The game has four starting gear types, which are basically classes. The gameplay is extremely fluid and the graphics are top notch. What I like most about the game though is that it has a good deal of direction. The moment I created my character – I was given a mission (quest) to complete. The game has over 100 of these missions and they allow players to level quickly without having to ‘grind’. In the video above, I created an ‘I-Gear’ character and completed the first two missions in the game. To learn more about Ace Online check out the official MMOHuts Ace Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...
- Ship of Heroes: Character Creator Update - New Costume
- A minor, but still important update to Ship of Heroes comes in the form of the character creator!
- Mabinogi Duel Soft Launches in Select Territories
- Mabinogi Duel is released on iOS and Android platforms for players in Australia, Canada, Demark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Malaysia.