Lunaria Story plays similar to games like Maple Story, with a side-scrolling, 2D platform gameplay aspect. You choose between hunter, swordsman, or elementalist, and adventure through the land, defeating monsters and completing quests to earn equipment, money, and more. The game offers a pet system, as well as a variety of daily options, so there’s always something to be done. The game odes automate a lot of the functions, making it easy to play throughout the day. It also offers an AFK mode for times where you want to keep playing, but won’t be at your keyboard.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Colorful game world
- +Variety of activities to perform
- +Each class is unique and individual
- -Generic gameplay elements
- -Game is very automated
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Requires Java
- Description: Lunaria Story is a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG with platforming elements. Similar to games like Maple Story, players can look forward to action packed combat and amazing backdrops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Online Celebrates Two Milestones
- Drakensang Online celebrates its first anniversary with the announcement it has also surpassed 10 million players.
- Crystal Dynamics Unveils Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for Xbox One and PC, featuring four-player co-op.
- Shikihime Garden reaches 1-month milestone; Celebrates with several events
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has marked the 1-month milestone of releasing their browser-based game Shikihime Garden on...