Lunaria Story plays similar to games like Maple Story, with a side-scrolling, 2D platform gameplay aspect. You choose between hunter, swordsman, or elementalist, and adventure through the land, defeating monsters and completing quests to earn equipment, money, and more. The game offers a pet system, as well as a variety of daily options, so there’s always something to be done. The game odes automate a lot of the functions, making it easy to play throughout the day. It also offers an AFK mode for times where you want to keep playing, but won’t be at your keyboard.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Colorful game world
- +Variety of activities to perform
- +Each class is unique and individual
- -Generic gameplay elements
- -Game is very automated
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Requires Java
- Description: Lunaria Story is a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG with platforming elements. Similar to games like Maple Story, players can look forward to action packed combat and amazing backdrops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
- Several weeks into open beta, Dino Storm is going viral with dinosaurs and guns.
- Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman's 80th Anniversary
- Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman.
- Sins of a Dark Age now available free on Steam
- Ironclad's new dark fantasy MOBA, Sins of a Dark Age, is now available to play for free.