Lunaria Story plays similar to games like Maple Story, with a side-scrolling, 2D platform gameplay aspect. You choose between hunter, swordsman, or elementalist, and adventure through the land, defeating monsters and completing quests to earn equipment, money, and more. The game offers a pet system, as well as a variety of daily options, so there’s always something to be done. The game odes automate a lot of the functions, making it easy to play throughout the day. It also offers an AFK mode for times where you want to keep playing, but won’t be at your keyboard.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Colorful game world
- +Variety of activities to perform
- +Each class is unique and individual
- -Generic gameplay elements
- -Game is very automated
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Requires Java
- Description: Lunaria Story is a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG with platforming elements. Similar to games like Maple Story, players can look forward to action packed combat and amazing backdrops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2: Sneaking a Peek at Battle Islands
- Sony Online Entertainment today notified PlanetSide 2 Outfit leaders that they must prepare to train the troops for 48x48 competitive combat, ...
- Tiny Royale is First Exclusive Snapchat Battle Royale
- That's right, even Snapchat is getting in on the Battle Royale act, as Zynga Inc. announces the upcoming Tiny Royale.
- Shifu: Kung-Fu MMO Recieves March Update
- The Global game publisher 37Games is releasing a new update for its Kung Fu inspired MMORPG "Shifu" on 4th March,2015. New features ...