Lunaria Story plays similar to games like Maple Story, with a side-scrolling, 2D platform gameplay aspect. You choose between hunter, swordsman, or elementalist, and adventure through the land, defeating monsters and completing quests to earn equipment, money, and more. The game offers a pet system, as well as a variety of daily options, so there’s always something to be done. The game odes automate a lot of the functions, making it easy to play throughout the day. It also offers an AFK mode for times where you want to keep playing, but won’t be at your keyboard.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Colorful game world
- +Variety of activities to perform
- +Each class is unique and individual
- -Generic gameplay elements
- -Game is very automated
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Requires Java
- Description: Lunaria Story is a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG with platforming elements. Similar to games like Maple Story, players can look forward to action packed combat and amazing backdrops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches in Canada and Sweden on iPad
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches on iPad for the first time in Canada and Sweden.
- Age of Wonders III set to release March 31st, 2014
- Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today announces Age of Wonders III is set to release March 31st.
- Oldschool Runescape Mobile Press Preview
- 2018 appears to be the year where my horizons become more broadened; it's pretty fascinating, I have to say.