Echo of Soul – First Look
Echo of Soul is a free to play fantasy MMORPG. Created by some of the same team that developed Lineage II, promises over a thousand hours of PvE and PvP content, including quests, challenges, raids, dungeons (solo and party), and more. There is also a unique Soul system in which players customize their characters by collecting enemy’s souls.
EoS is currently in closed beta developed by Nvius and published in the west by Aeria Games.
Need another view point from the game? Check out our Echo of Soul Beta Impressions Article HERE!
Wanna pick up a founders pack for free? We’re giving away some right HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Studios Announces Launch Date for Hand of the Gods
- Great news for online card game enthusiasts: Hirez Studios has officially announced the launch date for Hand of the Gods!
- BlizzCon Beta Announcements For Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone
- BlizzCon 2013 has started and is throwing all the punches right at the start! A new update for both the Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone be...
- New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead Sys...