Echo of Soul – First Look
Echo of Soul is a free to play fantasy MMORPG. Created by some of the same team that developed Lineage II, promises over a thousand hours of PvE and PvP content, including quests, challenges, raids, dungeons (solo and party), and more. There is also a unique Soul system in which players customize their characters by collecting enemy’s souls.
EoS is currently in closed beta developed by Nvius and published in the west by Aeria Games.
Need another view point from the game? Check out our Echo of Soul Beta Impressions Article HERE!
Wanna pick up a founders pack for free? We’re giving away some right HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2 Now Live
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2, titled “The Gears of Change,” adds new content in the form of new story quests, dungeons, primal battles, and...
- Path of Exile Atlas of Worlds Expansion Preview
- Every six months or so, an exciting email comes my way that offers a burst of adrenaline amidst the sea of less interesting gaming news.
- Prime World Addresses Concerns, Finalizes Noble's Code
- Nival's English version of Prime World launched to Steam this month, bringing with it both a beneficial boon of new blood as well as a st...