TERA Aces Wild Update now live
En Masse Entertainment, the player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today released the Aces Wild update for its flagship true action combat MMORPG, TERA. The Aces Wild update deals new content and much-requested additions to the long-running and popular MMO game boasting more than 25 million users around the world.
Aces Wild follows the release of TERA’s critically-acclaimed Secrets & Shadows update this past May, and delivers another deck of sizable, fan-friendly content for the popular MMORPG. Containing useful enhancements like dedicated storage for players’ cosmetic items, expanded flight zones for flying mounts, and an expansive list of class-balance changes, Aces Wild delivers significant quality-of-life improvements.
New content in Aces Wild includes a tricky level 65 dungeon called Manglemire inhabited by a magical joker who tests players’ wits as well as their weapons. For solo players, “Ace Dungeons” shuffle hard-core challenges and rewards on top of returning fan-favorite dungeons. Finally, the new PvP battleground, the 10v10 Kumas Royale battleground, pits players against each other in the role of big-ass monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!
- Phantom of the Kill News - Madoka Magica Crossover Event Begins
- The global version of Phantom of the Kill begins a new crossover event with the popular anime franchise, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- World of Tanks Music Contest
- Are you a musician of any flavor? Do you play the guitar, produce electronica, or classical instruments like the harp or viola?