Heroes of the Storm: The Lost Vikings Have Returned
The Lost Vikings are back! While they briefly considered retirement after defeating the emperor Tomator, there were only so many polar bears they could wrestle before falling into a Nexus portal seemed like a solid life decision.
The Lost Vikings are an iconic triad from the early days of Blizzard’s history, and in Heroes of the Storm, they are three specialists in one, who each have their own unique strengths and abilities. This triple trouble trio is a just the rowdy bunch you’ll want by your side when you take it to your foes in the Nexus!
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/17906505/the-lost-vikings-hero-week-2-10-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...
- Flyff Gold Coming In July
- GPotato has announced that Flyff Gold will launch July 11.
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.