Heroes of the Storm: The Lost Vikings Have Returned
The Lost Vikings are back! While they briefly considered retirement after defeating the emperor Tomator, there were only so many polar bears they could wrestle before falling into a Nexus portal seemed like a solid life decision.
The Lost Vikings are an iconic triad from the early days of Blizzard’s history, and in Heroes of the Storm, they are three specialists in one, who each have their own unique strengths and abilities. This triple trouble trio is a just the rowdy bunch you’ll want by your side when you take it to your foes in the Nexus!
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/17906505/the-lost-vikings-hero-week-2-10-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 3 Coming Soon
- Coming soon, Speed Event Server: Season 3 will begin and offer players double EXP to speed up the character leveling process up to level 650.
- Could SMITE Expand into MMO Territory?
- The question is: Could Hirez find a way to create an MMO-styled game using the lore they've been creating? Survey says "Yes"
- Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
- Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games' 'adult' MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.