Maple Story 2 Announces Official Launch Date
Nexon America announced yesterday that their latest MMORPG, Maple Story 2 has an official release date. October 10th, 2018 is the date where the new MMO set in the MapleStory Universe will come to life for a global audience. Ahead of this launch, Mushking Royale Pre-Season will open up, from August 22nd until October 1st, where players can create their characters and reserve names before the launch. Mushking Royale Pre-Season is a stand-alone version of the game’s Battle Royale mode, where players can play until the official launch. MapleStory 2 uses a colorful block art style in a 3D world and has a wealth of character options, a new progression and growth system, as well as world-building tools to redefine the MapleStory experience. The game will launch with a new class, Runeblade, 12 new dungeons, and more contents. Also, the level cap will be increased from 50 to 60. MapleStory 2 already has planned Halloween and Thanksgiving events and ongoing updates through the rest of the year to keep providing exciting contents to players.
There will be a number of changes to Mushking Royale since Closed Beta 2 including:
Squad Mode: This new mode will team up to four players who can battle together
New Items: Sanctuary Flare will let players heal their squad, while barricades will allow Maplers to defend themselves by building brick walls to avoid being hit by enemies
Royale Stats: Will let players enjoy more competition by viewing their stats, leveling up and gaining rewards
The top Mushking Royale players from each region will receive Founder’s Packs, which include a wealth of Merets, exclusive items and access to the game beginning October 1st. To join Mushking Royale, download MapleStory 2 on the Nexon Launcher.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Welcomes July Angel Leona
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s hit 3D MMORPG, is excited to announce a new Angel to join Realm - Leona, the Pride of the Angels!
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....