Maple Story 2 Announces Official Launch Date
Nexon America announced yesterday that their latest MMORPG, Maple Story 2 has an official release date. October 10th, 2018 is the date where the new MMO set in the MapleStory Universe will come to life for a global audience. Ahead of this launch, Mushking Royale Pre-Season will open up, from August 22nd until October 1st, where players can create their characters and reserve names before the launch. Mushking Royale Pre-Season is a stand-alone version of the game’s Battle Royale mode, where players can play until the official launch. MapleStory 2 uses a colorful block art style in a 3D world and has a wealth of character options, a new progression and growth system, as well as world-building tools to redefine the MapleStory experience. The game will launch with a new class, Runeblade, 12 new dungeons, and more contents. Also, the level cap will be increased from 50 to 60. MapleStory 2 already has planned Halloween and Thanksgiving events and ongoing updates through the rest of the year to keep providing exciting contents to players.
There will be a number of changes to Mushking Royale since Closed Beta 2 including:
Squad Mode: This new mode will team up to four players who can battle together
New Items: Sanctuary Flare will let players heal their squad, while barricades will allow Maplers to defend themselves by building brick walls to avoid being hit by enemies
Royale Stats: Will let players enjoy more competition by viewing their stats, leveling up and gaining rewards
The top Mushking Royale players from each region will receive Founder’s Packs, which include a wealth of Merets, exclusive items and access to the game beginning October 1st. To join Mushking Royale, download MapleStory 2 on the Nexon Launcher.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wartune Celebrates Its 7th Anniversary With Update 9.0
- This month marks the seventh year that Wartune has been live with Game Hollywood and R2 games!
- Heroes of Newerth Announces $10,000 Map Making Contest
- Heroes of Newerth announces Sol's Theatre, a $10,000 community map-making contest for the newest community map to arrive in HoN.
- Quake Champions Update Brings 'No Abilities' Mode and More
- As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates.