RiotZone Purifies With Fire
Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
The new “Purification by Fire” mission will reward players with a one-day VIP status, a parameter redistribution card, and a target shooting manual for the first completion; subsequent rewards will include additional training manuals. The mission is available from level 10 and up, and runs for one week.
A new battle, “Conflict of Interests,” will let both factions compete against each other. Meanwhile the game has been streamlined for new players, and “Ship Assault” has been removed as an event mission.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Golden Needle Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu today presented the healing master o the six Emerging Sects (classes) in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife with a showcase...
- Knight Age Sings Details Of Excalibur
- Joymax revealed a detailed guide of the battle, power, and glory behind the legendary "Excalibur" in the recently released MMORPG, ...
- Runescape Announces Diamond Jubilee
- Jagex has invited players around the globe to join the world's largest virtual jubille in Runescape.