RiotZone Purifies With Fire
Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
The new “Purification by Fire” mission will reward players with a one-day VIP status, a parameter redistribution card, and a target shooting manual for the first completion; subsequent rewards will include additional training manuals. The mission is available from level 10 and up, and runs for one week.
A new battle, “Conflict of Interests,” will let both factions compete against each other. Meanwhile the game has been streamlined for new players, and “Ship Assault” has been removed as an event mission.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Test for Legacy of Atlantis Coming Tomorrow
- It's almost time to experience VALOFE's mobile RPG, Legacy of Atlantis, in six major countries around the world.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Apotheosis City Map
- "You are here." The Ship of Heroes team recently revealed the map for the playable area at launch, Apotheosis City.
- Nexon Mobile Brings Marvel Battle Lines, DomiNations and Darkness Rises Holiday Cheer
- Nexon M is gearing up for the holidays with several of their popular mobile titles.