Heroes of Newerth
Originally based on the Warcraft 3 custom map Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth has its ties divided between its map predecessor, and S2 Games’ previous series of games called Savage who’s universe Heroes of Newerth is set in. Extremely competitive and community oriented, Heroes of Newerth provides a refined and polished experience destined to keep players entertained for many a sleepless nights. With a great diversity of characters spread over two factions (Legion & Hellbourne) and three categories (Strength, Agility & Intelligence), many of which require different play styles and skill sets, this is a game that ultimately rewards a player’s mastery over his character, and his capacity to use this character in conjunction with his team mates’. If you enjoy a bit of challenge, you should not miss this one.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2 Games
- Publisher: S2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Thrilling team-oriented, skill-based gameplay.
- +Many heroes to choose from.
- +In-game guides and tutorials.
- -Competitive style not for everyone.
- –Limited selection of maps.
- –Temperamental players can, and do ruin games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz / AMD 3500+ or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 7800+ / Radeon X1900+ or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Originally based on the Warcraft 3 custom map Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth has its ties divided between its map predecessor, and S2 Games’ previous series of games called Savage who’s universe Heroes of Newerth is set in.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Debuts Roll Out Comic with In-Game Sales Event
- Wargaming and Dark Horse Comics announced today that the highly anticipated first issue of the World of Tanks: Roll Out comic series.
- Hearthstone Reveals Major Balance Changes for Dec. 19th
- An important Hearthstone update is coming on December 19th, which is revealed in a blog post linked below.
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...