Heroes of Newerth
Originally based on the Warcraft 3 custom map Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth has its ties divided between its map predecessor, and S2 Games’ previous series of games called Savage who’s universe Heroes of Newerth is set in. Extremely competitive and community oriented, Heroes of Newerth provides a refined and polished experience destined to keep players entertained for many a sleepless nights. With a great diversity of characters spread over two factions (Legion & Hellbourne) and three categories (Strength, Agility & Intelligence), many of which require different play styles and skill sets, this is a game that ultimately rewards a player’s mastery over his character, and his capacity to use this character in conjunction with his team mates’. If you enjoy a bit of challenge, you should not miss this one.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2 Games
- Publisher: S2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Thrilling team-oriented, skill-based gameplay.
- +Many heroes to choose from.
- +In-game guides and tutorials.
- -Competitive style not for everyone.
- –Limited selection of maps.
- –Temperamental players can, and do ruin games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz / AMD 3500+ or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 7800+ / Radeon X1900+ or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Originally based on the Warcraft 3 custom map Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth has its ties divided between its map predecessor, and S2 Games’ previous series of games called Savage who’s universe Heroes of Newerth is set in.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ground War: Tanks Beta Preview
- After the success of World of Tanks it isn’t really a surprise to see more game publishers trying to steer into the same direction.
- InnoGames Debuts Kartuga
- InnoGames has announced its newest title, Kartuga, at E3 in Los Angeles.