Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy Available for PC and PlayStation
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC. London and Moscow are just two of the locations players will experience in a diverse collection of multiplayer mayhem, including the return of one of the most iconic multiplayer maps in Call of Duty® history, “Highrise,” which first debuted in 2009’s Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2, now transported to the year 2054. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy includes four new, action-packed multiplayer maps, all featuring the new Exo Grapple mechanic, which adds a layer of fun and strategy to the experience.
- Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map.
- Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat in Red Square. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favorite Highrise, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the center of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
The popular Exo Zombies saga continues in the all-new experience, Carrier. Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice, Bubba Hotep) steps in and joins the battle-hardened cast, including John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). In Carrier, players are trapped on an Atlas aircraft carrier and encounter advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, and a host of new zombie enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Assault Announces Early Access Program
- An Early Access program for their first-person shooter Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) ...
- RuneScape 3 Teases Orchestral Sounds
- RuneScape 3 was revealed earlier this year, and today, a new behind the scenes video has been released to tease players for the music of the g...
- Factorio Early Access Impressions
- Factorio is an indie simulation strategy game of epic proportions.