Uncharted Waters Online Releases 2nd Age Expansion
OGPlanet is now setting out to sail their iconic nautical MMO, Uncharted Waters Online, with its biggest update ever. A new age dawns in “UWO: 2nd Age” with a ton of engaging and rich new content, features and missions added to the game.
The possibilities are endless as you and your friends decide the fate of the Roman Empire in the imperial election, tempt your fate as you take on the infamous Great Ganador, Ruler of the Sea in an epic naval battle or go on a mystifying treasure hunt, gathering clues from all over the world to discover rare relics.
UWO 2nd Age Key Features:
- World Clock: World clock manipulates the flow of time. Player actions can shift the World Clock to the past or future and trigger historical events which affect all Nations.
- Treasure Hunt: Gather clues from all over the world to discover rare Relics.
- Imperial Election: The great Roman Empire will hold an election for a new Emperor in Frankfurt. Players can participate and support their candidate in the election.
- New Boss: Combine your forces and challenge the Ruler of the Sea- “Ganador”. Sailors will receive extremely rare items as a reward for defeating this infamous foe.
- New Ships: Modeled from famous historic ships, such as the Privateer ‘Sir Francis Drake’ from England, ‘Crown’ from France Royal family and Lubeck Merchat’s Guardian ship named ‘Eagle’.
- New Missions: From beginners to intermediate players, these new missions and adventures will challenge the heart and mind of the land lover to the salty sea captain alike.
OGPlanet is still allowing full account transfers for all of Netmarble’s former UWO players! OGPlanet has made the account transfer process extremely fast and easy to complete. If you haven’t already, simply visit OGPlanet’s Account Transfer page at https://id.ogplanet.com/uwo/
For more info on all UWO’s events, updates and contests, visit the official site: http://uwo.ogplanet.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
- The development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weeken...