Grepolis is a mobile and browser-based town building strategy game, set in Ancient Greece.
►Raise a small town into a mighty metropolis. Build wonders to awe the world.
►Train troops and tame powerful creatures from myth, such as the minotaur and hydra.
►Full browser and mobile crossplay.
Yes. Speed up production or construction of buildings, or reduce army recruitment time.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid PVP
- +Easy to learn, hard to master.
- +Ability to play across browser and mobile makes the game easier to access.
- -Microtransactions can unbalance PVP encounters.
- -Poor tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Apple Products: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android Products: 2.3.3 and up.
- Browser: Any up to date browser with high-speed internet.
- Description: Grepolis is a mobile and browser-based strategy MMO set in Ancient Greece. It starts the same as many games in the genre, with a small town where you learn the ins and outs. Training soldiers and pillaging other villages is one of the staples of Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
- Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I've encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running fo...