Grepolis is a browser-based strategy MMO set in Ancient Greece. It starts the same as many games in the genre, with a small town where you learn the ins and outs. Training soldiers and pillaging other villages is one of the staples of Grepolis. You can own multiple cities, and also features land and sea combat. Grepolis also features browser and mobile crossplay and also boasts the ability to build World Wonders in a similar vein to other city-building strategy games.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid PVP
- +Easy to learn, hard to master.
- +Ability to play across browser and mobile makes the game easier to access.
- -Microtransactions can unbalance PVP encounters.
- -Poor tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Apple Products: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android Products: 2.3.3 and up.
- Browser: Any up to date browser with high-speed internet.
- Description: Grepolis is a browser-based strategy MMO set in Ancient Greece. It starts the same as many games in the genre, with a small town where you learn the ins and outs. Training soldiers and pillaging other villages is one of the staples of Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
- The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...
- Com2us Promises a One-of-a-kind Festival Experience at SWC Americas Cup 2018
- Com2us is kicking off their second Summoners War event with the Summoners War World Arena Championship - Americas Cup 2018.